To strengthen our quotation- / projectmanagement team, we are looking for a committed
Senior solution engineer (m/f/d)
for audio-video technology
Your area of responsibility
- You create system offers according to the requirements of a tender / customer request.
- You develop technical concepts and advise our customers in dialogue.
- You prepare offers based on the needs of the customer and conduct quotation negotiations with potential suppliers.
- You present offers at the customer’s premises.
- You represent the company at trade fairs and events.
- Ideally, you have completed training or studies and work experience in broadcasting technology, media technology or event technology.
- In addition to your professional competence, you convince us with your sense of responsibility, reliability and team spirit.
- You can understandably communicate complex technical concepts.
- Solution-oriented work is crucial to you.
- Thanks to your high strategic and conceptual competence level, you keep calm in stressful situations.
- You have a good market overview of the current broadcast technology.
- You are willing to travel and work on exciting international projects.
- You are proficient in all MS Office programmes.
- Your German language skills are the icing on the cake that makes you the perfect candidate for this job.
We offer you:
- A future-proof job with demanding, varied tasks.
- An exciting and challenging work environment and the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
- Long-term employment with the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in our company.
- Working with nice, highly qualified colleagues.
- The opportunity to work on international projects together with our branches and subsidiaries.
- Inter-company benefits such as company pension scheme, supplementary health insurance, job bike
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25
An attractive salary
We offer attractive and appreciative compensations.
Extensive social benefits
Such as supplementary company health insurance, company pension schemes or health courses.
Quality work clothing is provided
We provide high quality workwear and protective clothing.
Time off in lieu for overtime worked
Those who work overtime recieve compensation in the form of addtional time off.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Whether e-bike or classic bicycle - we make it possible.
Not only are we the implementers, but we also set the standards of tomorrow, today.
While working with cutting-edge tech is our standard... We are also developing the tech of tomorrow.
Dynamic, dedicated team
What others dream about, we make a reality: team culture, open exchange and tolerance.
International team and worldwide projects
Not only are we represented worldwide, we also work in international teams.
Flexible working times
Work isn't the only part of life. Regardless if it's family or leisure calling - we make the balance possible.
For us, project and solution-oriented work means: short decision-making processes and an open exchange with superiors.
A future-oriented industry in growth
The intelligent use of broadcast technology is one of the most important sectors of the future.
Performance instead of previous experience
Starting a career with us, performance and passion count more than past successes.
Ideas are encouraged
We want to change the world of tomorrow - where would we be without ideas?
Employee development and promotion
Anyone who wants to get started with us, just has to get on board!
Safety and health
We are committed to planning and executing all operations in a manner that protects the health, welfare and safety of all employees, partners, clients, the public and end-users.
Through careful planning, highly qualified specialists and a strong commitment to innovation and value creation, we can grasp, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Broadcast Solutions endeavours to promote and support the social coexistence of the employees to ensure a fair and pleasant working environment. Furthermore, Broadcast Solutions is keen to promote diversity and tolerance in the corporate culture.
Environmental protection and the careful use of natural resources are top priorities for Broadcast Solutions. Broadcast Solutions executives, directors and employees are trying to make their businesses environmentally friendly and are continually working to improve eco-efficiency.
Leadership and social commitment
Broadcast Solutions recognise that employees are our most valuable asset, and their performance is the key to the quality of service we provide. Through investing in our recruitment, training and development of employees, we retain the best possible talents. We adopt best practice in HR and training and aim to be a 'good employer'.
Supply Chain Management
Broadcast Solutions thrive to select suppliers and sub-contractors with business practices and values aligned with our vision. We maintain strong business relationships by consistently matching payment terms and running evaluations of provided goods and services.
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
Broadcast Solutions GmbH
Nanni Beck, Head of Human Resources
55411 Bingen am Rhein
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25.
- Senior solution engineer (m/f/d) 804 KB