Broadcast Solutions Finland On Tour With Monitor Road Show in Finland and Sweden
Taking part in the Monitor Roadshow Broadcast Solutions Finland is travelling the Nordics to show their system integration know-how and cutting-edge products. The Monitor Roadshow starts with four dates in Finland from September 3-6 stopping in Jyväskylä, Tampere, Turku and Helsinki. The second leg of the tour will take place October 22-25 in southern Sweden hitting cities Malmö, Göteborg, Linköping and Stockholm.
Bingen (Germany), 16.08.2018
The Monitor Roadshow is Scandinavia’s most prominent exhibition and networking event, offering visitors new insights into new products, projects and key-knowledge with seminars and lectures.
Broadcast Solutions Finland, part of the Broadcast Solutions group and one of Europe’s biggest system integrators will take part in the event to show their know-how through project presentations, product demos and with seminars. Broadcast Solutions Finland is the only Finnish system integrator that has both strong local presence and knowledge and experience in different international projects. Together with these two unique characteristics, the company brings the best knowledge and expertise to the Finnish market. Whether customers need the most advanced solution in the world when thinking about a studio installation, remote production facilities or OB-Vans or are starting a small budget project for a local production company and are looking for cutting-edge products.
Products on display are:
- Simplylive, all-in-one production servers that are used, e.g. for video refereeing in the Finnish Ice Hockey league from this season forward
- LaON, wireless beltpack systems, which are also included in the Finnish Ice Hockey setup to provide wireless connectivity in all remote venues
- Phabrix, future-proof test and measuring tools for IP-, UHD-, HDR-signals
- Konvision, monitors which provide high-end but low-cost offering
- LYNX Technik, versatile signal converters that work in all environments
During the Roadshow taking place in Sweden, Broadcast Solutions’ Peter Jakobsson will hold a seminar on the topic:
“Challenges of remote production / IP-based infrastructures”.
Monitor Roadshow full details:
03.09. Jyväskylä, Fair
04.09. Tampere, Tähti Areena
05.09. Turku, Fair Center
06.09. Helsinki, Messukeskus
22.10. Malmö, Malmömässan
23.10. Göteborg, Eriksbergshallen
24.10. Linköping, Saab Arena
25.10. Stockholm, Nacka Strandmässan