We offer a brand-new, never before used OB van based on a truck with a box body. The vehicle is designed as an 8-camera OB truck.
- Ross video mixer – Carbonite Plus, 2ME+DVE, 36 inputs, 25 outputs
- SDI Ross routing matrix – Ultrix 32 x 32 with Multiviewer built-in
- Emergency pre-selector associated to the matrix with output redundancy
- 8x Sony cameras-HXCFB80 Triax digital configuration
- OpenGear- Digital Glue processing and distribution
- 6x External analog/SDI signal processing chain, AJA, FS1
- 6x External SDI SD/HD signal processing chain
- 2x P2 Recording memory
- Multimedia with P2 memory reader
- Allen&Heath - S7000/DM48 main mixer with 48 inputs, 24 outputs
- Allen&Heath - C5000/DM32 backup mixer with 32 inputs, 16 outputs
- Interconnection main-backup via optical fiber 200 - 400 m
- DANTE interface in the main mixer
- Double processing output (redundancy)
- Multimedia player, telephone hybrid, wired and wireless mics
In the ever changing world of broadcasting there will always be a balance between commercial and technical requirements.
Whether you are looking to create a new business model or simply expand your ongoing operation we have solutions for you.
Our extensive portfolio of carefully selected recycled equipment, from full used and brand-new OB systems to individual products may be the answer you are looking for.
We recognise that some modifications may be required, and Broadcast Solutions are perfectly placed to work with you to modify and refresh existing builds.
With over 15 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing OB trucks and being Europe’s largest OB manufacturer, we have all the know-how and expertise to provide your perfect solution.
We also offer an enhanced full support agreement, tailored to protect both equipment and vehicle. With these continuity schemes, you can be confident that your new investment will be protected round the clock by engineers you can trust.