For our headquarters in Bingen we are looking for a
Trainee Media Designer for Image and Sound (m/f/d)
During your training as a Media Designer for Image and Sound (m/f/d), you can expect an exciting and varied environment in the media and broadcast industry.
You will learn how to operate special cameras as a system pilot, camera operator and accompany national and international sporting events, TV productions and events. You will also work on the technical planning of productions and check feasibility scenarios.
You learn how audiovisual media projects are created from conception to post-production and completion.
- ... have a high-school diploma or a secondary school diploma
- ... you are creative and have an affinity for moving images
- ... already have first experiences in the common video editing programs
- ... have a good technical understanding
- ... you are a team player, friendly and communicative
- ... have an independent, committed and self-reliant way of working
- ... have a quick grasp and a desire to learn
- ... have a good knowledge of English
- ... you are prepared to work abroad
- ... you a trainee position with long-term prospects in a family-run, globally active company with flat hierarchies.
- ... you have the chance to learn a creative and varied profession in the exciting environment of the broadcast and media industry.
- ... good chances of being employed after your traineeship
- ... insights in the world of marketing
- ... social benefits such as supplementary company health insurance and company pension scheme
Please send us your CV and documents by email to
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at
phone +49 6721 4008 25.