For our headquarters in Bingen we are looking for a
Trainee Media Designer Digital and Print (m/f/d)
Specialising in concept and visualisation
During your training as a media designer, digital and print (m/f/d), you will develop the skills for concept, design, planning and implementation of all essential media products. The tools from the Adobe Creative Cloud will be your daily companions, which you will learn to use effectively during your training.
You will support the daily business and take more and more responsibility in the course of your training, including managing your own projects.
- ... have a high-school diploma or a secondary school diploma
- ... are creative and have a feeling for design, images and typography
- ... have already gained some experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- ... you have ideally completed an internship in the media sector
- ... are responsible, motivated and have a high level of self-initiative
- ... you are a team player, friendly and communicative
- ... have a quick grasp and a passion for learning
- ... have a good command of German
- ... you a training position with long-term prospects in a family-run, globally active company with flat hierarchies
- ... you have the chance to learn a creative and varied profession in the exciting environment of the broadcast and media industry
- ... good chances of being employed after your traineeship
- ... insights into the world of marketing
- ... social benefits such as supplementary company health insurance and company pension scheme
Please send us your CV and documents by email to
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at
phone +49 6721 4008 25.