Birds Camera Solutions GmbH is a provider of special camera solutions used at national and international sporting events, TV productions or events. Many leagues and sports organisations trust the know-how and care of our teams and systems. A significant area of activity is the rental of rope camera systems to production companies, event organisers, production studios and sports leagues.
As a full-service provider, Birds Camera Solutions looks after the entire contract - before, during and after production. This includes set-up, including rigging, operation during the event with media technicians and system pilots, as well as dismantling (de-rigging) and sophisticated logistics.
Due to the increased demand for our systems and the simultaneous use at different locations, we are looking for reinforcement for our team.
For our head office in Bingen am Rhein we are looking for
focus on special cameras (m/f/o)
- Operation of 3D special cameras as system pilot or camera operator
- Assembly and disassembly of the systems on site (national and international)
- Completed technical apprenticeship or similar knowledge
- Good technical understanding
- Previous technical knowledge of 3D special camera technology is desirable, alternatively the interest to familiarise oneself with the new topic
- An independent, committed and self-reliant way of working
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Class C1 driving licence (advantageous)
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to work abroad
- An interesting job in a small team with the possibility of further development
- Collaboration on major national and international sporting events
- Insight into innovative solutions in TV sports production
Birds Camera Solutions offers a varying, interesting and independent task as well as a thorough induction. You will gain insight into TV production at national and international sporting events, TV shows and events. You can expect a committed team in a successful company in the broadcast industry.
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by email to
Birds Camera Solutions GmbH
55411 Bingen am Rhein
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at
Phone +49 6721 4008 0.