One world. One Contact.
Broadcast Solutions GmbH
55411 Bingen, Germany
|Phone:||+49 6721 4008-0|
|Fax:||+49 6721 4008-27|
Birds Camera Solutions GmbH is a provider of special camera solutions used at national and international sporting events, TV productions or conferences (German Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Rugby , New Year’s Eve at Berlin among others). Many leagues and sports organisations trust in the know-how and the diligence of our teams and systems. A key area of area of activity is the lease of cable camera systems to production companies, organisers, production studios and sports leagues.
As a full-service provider, Birds Camera Solutions looks after the entire order - before, during and after the production. This includes set-up, including rigging, operation during the event with media technicians and system pilots, as well as dismantling, and sophisticated logistics.
Due to the increased demand for our systems and the simultaneous use at different locations, we are looking for a person supporting our team.
We are looking for a
Technical Manager for Cable Camera Systems (m/f/d)
- Technical responsibility for special cameras incl. service, maintenance, repairs
- Support during technical planning of productions, preliminary inspections of venues and checking feasibility scenarios
- Operation of special cameras as a system pilot or camera operator is desirable
- Support in setting up and dismantling systems on location (national and international)
- Coordinating the technical staff and planning for events
- Push the technical development of the systems in context with the manufacturers
- Introduction and training of new colleagues on our systems
- Continuous training in the field of TV broadcast, especially with regard to aerial camera systems
You convince with your profile:
- Completed technical training or similar knowledge
- Very good technical understanding
- Previous technical knowledge of 3D special camera technology is desirable, alternatively the interest to familiarise yourself with the new topic
- Experience in flying drones and/or model aeroplanes is desirable
- An independent, committed and self-reliant way of working
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Class C1 driving licence (an advantage)
- Willingness to work weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to work abroad
- An interesting job in a small team with the opportunity to develop and o actively shape one’s workplace
- Participation in major national and international sporting events
- Insight into innovative solutions in TV sports production
Birds Camera Solutions offers a varied, interesting and autonomous task as well as a careful as well as a thorough induction. You will be part of the TV production team at national and international sporting events, TV shows and events. You can expect a committed team in a successful company in the broadcasting industry.
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 0
An attractive salary
We offer attractive and appreciative compensations.
Extensive social benefits
Such as supplementary company health insurance, company pension schemes or health courses.
Quality work clothing is provided
We provide high quality workwear and protective clothing.
Time off in lieu for overtime worked
Those who work overtime recieve compensation in the form of addtional time off.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Whether e-bike or classic bicycle - we make it possible.
Not only are we the implementers, but we also set the standards of tomorrow, today.
While working with cutting-edge tech is our standard... We are also developing the tech of tomorrow.
Dynamic, dedicated team
What others dream about, we make a reality: team culture, open exchange and tolerance.
International team and worldwide projects
Not only are we represented worldwide, we also work in international teams.
Flexible working times
Work isn't the only part of life. Regardless if it's family or leisure calling - we make the balance possible.
For us, project and solution-oriented work means: short decision-making processes and an open exchange with superiors.
A future-oriented industry in growth
The intelligent use of broadcast technology is one of the most important sectors of the future.
Performance instead of previous experience
Starting a career with us, performance and passion count more than past successes.
Ideas are encouraged
We want to change the world of tomorrow - where would we be without ideas?
Employee development and promotion
Anyone who wants to get started with us, just has to get on board!
Safety and health
We are committed to planning and executing all operations in a manner that protects the health, welfare and safety of all employees, partners, clients, the public and end-users.
Through careful planning, highly qualified specialists and a strong commitment to innovation and value creation, we can grasp, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Broadcast Solutions endeavours to promote and support the social coexistence of the employees to ensure a fair and pleasant working environment. Furthermore, Broadcast Solutions is keen to promote diversity and tolerance in the corporate culture.
Environmental protection and the careful use of natural resources are top priorities for Broadcast Solutions. Broadcast Solutions executives, directors and employees are trying to make their businesses environmentally friendly and are continually working to improve eco-efficiency.
Leadership and social commitment
Broadcast Solutions recognise that employees are our most valuable asset, and their performance is the key to the quality of service we provide. Through investing in our recruitment, training and development of employees, we retain the best possible talents. We adopt best practice in HR and training and aim to be a 'good employer'.
Supply Chain Management
Broadcast Solutions thrive to select suppliers and sub-contractors with business practices and values aligned with our vision. We maintain strong business relationships by consistently matching payment terms and running evaluations of provided goods and services.
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
Birds Camera Solutions GmbH
55411 Bingen am Rhein
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 0.