Service Technician Electrical Systems and Air Conditioning (m/f/o)
- Installation of refrigeration systems in our daily project business
- Service/fault work at customer sites at home and abroad
- Troubleshooting in the electrical and air conditioning systems
- Support in the planning phase of the electrical and air conditioning systems
- Preparation of the documentations
- Technical explanation and briefing at customers
- Documenting and billing service cases in SAP byDesign
You convince with your profile:
- You have completed training as a refrigeration system installer or completed training as an electrician or comparable and, at best, have initial work experience
- You feel comfortable in a medium-sized and solid environment and attach great importance to your active participation in the daily operational business
- You like to travel at home and abroad
- You have good knowledge of German and English
- Customer orientation, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure as well as working independently are among your positive characteristics
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
- Worldwide projects with plenty of variety and challenges
- Flexible working hours within the framework of a flexitime model
- Helpful colleagues who offer advice and support during the induction phase and who also help you find solutions after the successful induction phase
- Inter-company benefits such as company pension scheme, supplementary health insurance, job bike
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25
An attractive salary
We offer attractive and appreciative compensations.
Extensive social benefits
Such as supplementary company health insurance, company pension schemes or health courses.
Quality work clothing is provided
We provide high quality workwear and protective clothing.
Time off in lieu for overtime worked
Those who work overtime recieve compensation in the form of addtional time off.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Whether e-bike or classic bicycle - we make it possible.
Dynamic, dedicated team
What others dream about, we make a reality: team culture, open exchange and tolerance.
Flexible working times
Work isn't the only part of life. Regardless if it's family or leisure calling - we make the balance possible.
For us, project and solution-oriented work means: short decision-making processes and an open exchange with superiors.
A future-oriented industry in growth
The intelligent use of broadcast technology is one of the most important sectors of the future.
Performance instead of previous experience
Starting a career with us, performance and passion count more than past successes.
Fixed work environment
No constant changing surroundings, but a place where you want to be.
Complementary fruit and drinks
We want you to be able to focus on what really matters.
Experience what it's like to work with national and international customers.
Professional and personal development
We offer a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development.
Be proud of what you do
It's just a great feeling to be proud of what you've achieved - every day.
Safety and health
We are committed to planning and executing all operations in a manner that protects the health, welfare and safety of all employees, partners, clients, the public and end-users.
Through careful planning, highly qualified specialists and a strong commitment to innovation and value creation, we can grasp, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Broadcast Solutions endeavours to promote and support the social coexistence of the employees to ensure a fair and pleasant working environment. Furthermore, Broadcast Solutions is keen to promote diversity and tolerance in the corporate culture.
Environmental protection and the careful use of natural resources are top priorities for Broadcast Solutions. Broadcast Solutions executives, directors and employees are trying to make their businesses environmentally friendly and are continually working to improve eco-efficiency.
Leadership and social commitment
Broadcast Solutions recognise that employees are our most valuable asset, and their performance is the key to the quality of service we provide. Through investing in our recruitment, training and development of employees, we retain the best possible talents. We adopt best practice in HR and training and aim to be a 'good employer'.
Supply Chain Management
Broadcast Solutions thrive to select suppliers and sub-contractors with business practices and values aligned with our vision. We maintain strong business relationships by consistently matching payment terms and running evaluations of provided goods and services.
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
Broadcast Solutions GmbH
Nanni Beck, Head of Human Resources
55411 Bingen am Rhein
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25.