For our headquarters in Bingen we are looking for an
Accounting Clerk (m/f/o)
- Independent management of accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial accounting
- Processing reminders and supplier account statements
- Master data maintenance
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of liquidity planning
- General accounting activities
Your convincing profile:
- Completed commercial training with a focus on Accounting/bookkeeping
- An independent and committed way of working
- A strong affinity for numbers
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- You are proficient in MS Office applications, ERP knowledge (e.g. SAP byDesign or Microsoft 365 Business Central)
- A varied, interesting and autonomous task, as well as a careful induction
- Performance-related pay incl. good social benefits such as supplementary company health insurance and company pension scheme
- A family-like working environment in the midst of a globally active medium-sized group
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25
An attractive salary
We offer attractive and appreciative compensations.
Extensive social benefits
Such as supplementary company health insurance, company pension schemes or health courses.
Quality work clothing is provided
We provide high quality workwear and protective clothing.
Time off in lieu for overtime worked
Those who work overtime recieve compensation in the form of addtional time off.
Bike leasing via JobRad
Whether e-bike or classic bicycle - we make it possible.
Dynamic, dedicated team
What others dream about, we make a reality: team culture, open exchange and tolerance.
International team and worldwide projects
Not only are we represented worldwide, we also work in international teams.
Flexible working times
Work isn't the only part of life. Regardless if it's family or leisure calling - we make the balance possible.
A future-oriented industry in growth
The intelligent use of broadcast technology is one of the most important sectors of the future.
Ideas are encouraged
We want to change the world of tomorrow - where would we be without ideas?
Short decision paths
We are used to working in flat hierarchies, independently and in a solution-oriented manner.
Modern work philosophy
Those who want to shape the future, must not live in the past.
It should go without saying...
Employee development and promotion
We need the best. You want to get better? It's a match!
Safety and health
We are committed to planning and executing all operations in a manner that protects the health, welfare and safety of all employees, partners, clients, the public and end-users.
Through careful planning, highly qualified specialists and a strong commitment to innovation and value creation, we can grasp, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
Broadcast Solutions endeavours to promote and support the social coexistence of the employees to ensure a fair and pleasant working environment. Furthermore, Broadcast Solutions is keen to promote diversity and tolerance in the corporate culture.
Environmental protection and the careful use of natural resources are top priorities for Broadcast Solutions. Broadcast Solutions executives, directors and employees are trying to make their businesses environmentally friendly and are continually working to improve eco-efficiency.
Leadership and social commitment
Broadcast Solutions recognise that employees are our most valuable asset, and their performance is the key to the quality of service we provide. Through investing in our recruitment, training and development of employees, we retain the best possible talents. We adopt best practice in HR and training and aim to be a 'good employer'.
Supply Chain Management
Broadcast Solutions thrive to select suppliers and sub-contractors with business practices and values aligned with our vision. We maintain strong business relationships by consistently matching payment terms and running evaluations of provided goods and services.
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
Broadcast Solutions GmbH
Nanni Beck, Head of Human Resources
55411 Bingen am Rhein
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25.
- Accounting Clerk (m/f/d) 697 KB