- Support in the smooth flow of goods traffic
- Support in the handling of import procedures
- Handling export procedures
- Preparation of documentation for the customs authorities
- Preparation of various statistics
- Internal order processing
- Completed commercial training
- An independent and committed way of working
- Knowledge of import and export procedures
- Knowledge of Atlas
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Confident use of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP ByDesign is an advantage
A varied, interesting and independent task as well as a thorough onboarding. You will gain insight into the entire value chain of a medium-sized company and can gradually expand your area of responsibility. You can expect a small, friendly and committed team in a successful broadcasting company. In addition, we offer many employee benefits such as a company pension scheme, company-funded supplementary health insurance, free drinks, free fruits and health courses.
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25.
- Import/Export Assistance (m/f/o) 661 KB