- Handling and distributing calls and mailing
- Preparation of meetings, including catering and reception of guests in German and English
- Central point of contact for booking travel, incl. flights, hotels, rental cars etc.
- Managing stock of office supplies, snacks and beverages
- Backoffice tasks, e. g. costumer data care, managing leads
- Operational support in the area of marketing such as organisation of exhibitions and events, management of the marketing inventory
- At least 2 years of experience in similar fields or hotels
- You like to work with costumers and guests to represent the company
- You feel comfortable in a medium-sized and solid environment and attach great importance to your active participation in the operative day-to-day business
- Customer orientation, teamwork, resilience and independent work are among your positive qualities
- Competent handling of Microsoft Office
- Good skills in German and English, both written and spoken. Preferably skills in another language.
- Performance-related payment
- Additional employee benefits such as company pension plans and supplementary health insurance financed by the company
- A dynamic and committed team
- The charm of working together with national and international customers worldwide
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to jobs(at)broadcast-solutions.de
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25
Please send us your CV and documents with details of your salary expectations and your earliest starting date by e-mail to
We are happy to answer your questions about the job offer by telephone at +49 6721 4008 25.
- Front Desk Manager (m/f/o)996 KB